How To Clean Your Eyes Postoperatively
- Boil some cotton Swabs in clean water for 10 minutes every time.
- Let it cool down
- Wash your hands with soap and water
- Squeeze the cotton well.
- Divide in it two parts hold it in both hands.
- With one part gently clean the upper lid,eyelashes and lid margins and lid margins from nose to ear side.
- With the other cotton part clean the lower lid in the same way.
- Throw away the cotton once it has been used.
- You may repeat the cleaning using other piece of cotton.
- Be careful of not touching the inner area of eyes.
- Do not use any pressure on the eye ball.
- Monday-Saturday: 9am to 1pm
Why Choose Us?
We are Comitted To Provide The Best Service in eye care Through Contiual Improvments of Our Systems,
Process and Technology
- Best Technology
- Best Staff
- Best Care