How To Instill Eye Drops
- The attendant who is Instilling the drops should wash hands thoroughly and then dry his /her hands.
- Make the patient lie down comfortably or sit down and tilt his head back.
- Pull the lower lid gently
- Ask the patient to look up.
- instill one drop of Eye drops in the lower lid sac from 2-3 inches, without touching the tip of eye drop bottle With the eye
- Replace the cap on the bottle
- The patient should close his eyes for 30 sec.
- If you are using multiple eye drops,then keep a gap of at least 10 minutes in between every eye drop.
- Monday-Saturday: 9am to 1pm
Why Choose Us?
We are Comitted To Provide The Best Service in eye care Through Contiual Improvments of Our Systems,
Process and Technology
- Best Technology
- Best Staff
- Best Care