Post Operative Instructions
- The operated eye needs to be cleaned at least twice a day.
- Dust, injury, soap, water, bright light & breeze can harm your eyes. use black goggles for protection.
- Do not lie on the side of operated eye for a week, unless otherwise specified.
- Do not rub your operated eye with hand or handkerchief.
- Do not lift heavy weights and avoid vigorous exercise.
- Do not bend excessively forward.
- Take bath below neck for a week. To wash your hair, lie down on your bed and ask another person to wash. Avoid excessive massage.
- Clean/wipe your face carefully with wet towel.
- Keep yourself away from person who may carry infection.
- Do not drink or smoke after surgery.
- Take your medication regularly as advised by your physician after taking light food .Do not take any medicine empty stomach, unless otherwise specified.
- Some degree of watering and irritation from the operated eye is natural for the first few days after surgery. If these are excessive, consult your doctor immediately.
- Avoid direct splashing of water in the eyes for at least 4 weeks.
- Do not strain at toilet, if needed please take laxatives.
- All eye drops are to be used during waking hours only.
- Avoid food which may complicate diabetes, hypertension or cause cough and constipation.
- If there is any pain in eye, you can repeat painkiller tablet at night.
- For any other assistance, please call at our post-operative help lines: 08437733666/09781114678.
- Do come next day for dressing removal and evaluation.
- Monday-Saturday: 9am to 1pm
Why Choose Us?
We are Comitted To Provide The Best Service in eye care Through Contiual Improvments of Our Systems,
Process and Technology
- Best Technology
- Best Staff
- Best Care